As we approach the start of a new year, it’s time to reflect on what I want to achieve in the next twelve months. So here is my list of objectives. Only five, as more than that is unreasonable.
- To buy the new iPhone X. Well actually I want my wife to buy one, so I can use her “old” iPhone 6!
- To run another half marathon. I’m a keen runner, but last year started badly. A knee injury took over nine months to fully recover from. Only in the last few months have I felt like I’m up for the challenge.
- A supplementary objective to the last objective is to run a sub two hours half marathon. My PB is 1h 36m but that was 25 years ago! I’ve recently run 10k in sub 55m, so this is a reasonable target.
- To implement Adobe Technical Communication Suite at work. This will mean little to non-techcomm folk.
- To see AFC Wimbledon remain a League One football club.
I’ll keep you abreast of progress on all of these (and more) throughout the year. Hold on tight.